COVID-19 information: Booked session will not go ahead on the planned date if Government restrictionsprevent the Photographer from carrying out the session. In these circumstances, the following shall apply: Clients booking fee shall be returned to them.
Please contact the photographer as soon as possible if either you, your child/ren or anyone in your household becomes unwell with symptoms of Covid-19. You should give the Photographer 24 hours notice wherever possible.
The Photographer will endeavour to reschedule the Client's session, but this cannot be guaranteed. MBart Photography has introduced a number of enhanced measures to reduce the risk of Covid-19. We ask that only one household buble come to Christmas Mini Sessions. Parents will be required to wear a face covering throughout the session. The Photographer will also wear a face mask throughout the session. Customers book through booking system .Customers enter via separate entrance. Controlled entry door system. Health & temperature check on arrival.Use of hand sanitisers upon entrance.Enhanced cleaning routine between sessions . Limited timed sessions Documented cleaning schedule Social distancing 2m Social distancing 1m (2m not viable).
1.Your booking: Paying the booking fee of £15 secures the date and time of your session. This fee is then deducted from your final payment . Once you have booked your session time. Sessions include images on our light & bright Christmas themed set, as well as “Christmas Box” collage made out of 6 different photos. Sessions last approximately 30 minutes in Rascals Soft Place Sir Joseph Hood Pavilion, Marina Avenue, KT3 6NE Motspur Park .Session slots cannot be moved, changed or cancelled and are non- refundable.Bookings are for sibling groups only (one household/support bubble) and a maximum of 3 children per session. Babies must be sitting confidently to take part in these sessions, unless they have an older sibling who is able and willing to hold them throughout the session. Items included in the packages cannot be changed or swapped for other items.
2. Payment: Payment must be made at the time of booking to secure your chosen date & time. Session slots cannot be moved, changed or cancelled and booking fees are non-refundable.
3. Arrival, late arrival and no show: Session times are strictly limited so please arrive at your allocated time, to allow us the necessary time to reset and clean between sessions. Try not to arrive more than a few minutes early as the Photographer may still be with another Client. If you arrive early and the door is closed, please use door bell provided. There is no waiting room available. If you are late to your session, this time will be deducted from your 30 minute session time. If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, your session will be cancelled without notice or refund. Please message the Photographer on 07891677008 if you are running late (even a few minutes).
4. Digital images: Digital images will be delivered to you via a download link in an email by 10th of December 2020 .Download links will be sent to the email address provided by you at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to check for receipt of this email, including in junk/spam folders. Download links are active for a period of 20 days', after which time they will automatically expire. Digital images will be delivered in both high resolution and web size, allowing you to print images up to at least A3 size. Please use the high resolution images to print from and the web size images when sharing your images online. Please also acknowledge MBart photography as creator of the work - you can tag my page by writing ‘@MBart.' and choosing my business from the drop down list. If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, MBart Photography will not be liable for such loss or damage and will not replace lost or damaged files without a charge being made. It is highly recommended, by the Photographer, that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage.
5. Delivery of products: Items included in the packages cannot be changed or swapped for other items. MBart Photography will fulfil print/product orders by 18th of December 2020 Print and product orders will be posted via 2nd Class recorded delivery or collection agreed . The Photographer will do their best to complete all orders within this time frame, but cannot be held responsible for delayed completion of orders due to delays with third parties, including delays with printing by professional printing labs and/or delays with receiving orders in the post/via couriers and/or receiving faulty or damaged goods from labs or couriers which results in the need for replacement products to be ordered. The Photographer also cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to adverse weather conditionsThe Photographer will keep the Client informed if there are to be any delays regarding the completion or collection date of their order.
6. Print release: MBart Photography will provide the Client with a print release along with their digital files, to allow them to have these images printed by a third party.
7.Printing Images: Please note that all images produced by Mbart Photography have been done so with the use of colour calibrated monitors.It is highly recommended that the Client orders printed images and products directly from MBart Photography or else a reputable, professional lab to ensure that the quality of his or her digital images is met. MBart Photography is not liable for the quality of images printed by Third party printing companies or Client on a home printer.
8. Publicity: You will be asked to give your permission for MBart Photography to use the resulting images from your session for the promotion of our business and services. Upon signing, the Client warrants that he or she has authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the mini session in this manner.
9. Photographer Cancellation and limit of liability: In the unlikely event that the Photographer is unable to perform due to fire or other casualty, Photographer’s illness or emergency or any other cause beyond the Photographer's or the Client's control, then the Photographer shall offer refund any booking fee paid by the Client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the Photographer's part. In the event that the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the value of the Client's booking fee or order (whichever is applicable).
10. Client Cancellation: Subject to availability, the Client may transfer their booking fee to another date within two weeks, should it be necessary to reschedule their session due to illness or emergency. The Client must give the Photographer 24 hours' notice wherever possible.
11. Personal Accident: Any directions issued to clients, their children or guests during a photographic session are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer is not responsible for any personal accidents or injuries sustained during a photographic session. By signing this agreement you agree to take part at your/your children’s own risk. The client agrees to release the photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
12. Behaviour and cooperation: please be aware that parents are responsible for their child or children’s behaviour, health & safety at all times during the session. If any person's behaviour (including adults) falls below reasonably expected levels or causes a potential risk to safety, then the Photographer reserves the right to cancel a session immediately without notice or refund of any booking fee paid.Photographer will do their best to achieve the best gallery of images possible, the Photographer cannot be held responsible for the non-cooperation of session participants and cannot guarantee the outcome of a session where participants either refuse to take part, do not take reasonable direction or in the case of children, are upset due to tiredness/teething etc. The Photographer always recommends that babies and young children should arrive to the session not long after a nap and already fed, to limit these circumstances as much as possible. The Photographer cannot be held responsible if this advice has not been followed. Rescheduling of a session due to lack of cooperation is at the Photographer's discretion.
13. Retention of digital images: All purchased images from the Client's session will be kept securely on an active file for a period of six months after the viewing and ordering session.
15 Mbart Photography reserves the right to alter these terms & conditions from time to time as seen fit.
16. By booking a Christmas Mini Session it is understood that you have read in full and agree to these Terms & Conditions.